Process for reporting positive cases of COVID-19 in a setting
Do not contact DfE helpline between 19 July - 16 August. Please follow the instructions below:
Please note this is Warwickshire specific information and is different to the national guidance for the period July 19th—August 16th
If there is a positive case (child or staff member) in your setting:
- All close contacts must isolate for 10 days.
- Do not wait for NHS to contact children and parents.
During this period, if you need advice on managing positive cases we are requesting that you do not contact the DfE Helpline. To inform us of a positive case or to discuss outbreak matters, concerns and queries please contact:
- Early Years and Childcare Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm email@example.com
- Education Corona – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm until 23 July; 9am – 2pm until 1 September Education-Corona@warwickshire.gov.uk
Providers will be put in touch with Warwickshire Public Health if the query is more complex.
- Out of hours contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Providers must notify Warwickshire Public Health of all positive cases using the online notification form. Form for reporting positive cases to Warwickshire Public Health
(Note: you may need to scroll down to other on the drop down menu to enter the setting details.)
Ofsted registered providers must notify Ofsted of positive cases in children and staff, and of any closures to the provision.