All children, young people and families in Warwickshire are entitled to receive Early Help. This means offering information, advice, guidance, and support to families as soon as a concern emerges, or seems likely to emerge.
Family Information Service
We provide information, advice and one-to-one support for families with children and young people aged 0 to 25 across Warwickshire on issues including:
- family relationships
- finance, housing
- parenting support
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- childcare and health and wellbeing.
Phone: 01926 742274
Family support line
Family support workers are available across Warwickshire to listen, support and offer advice and guidance to families and professionals about all aspects of parenting and family life. To speak to a family support worker over the telephone, call 01926 412412, Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm.
Mental health helpline and webchat – confidential and freely available 24/7
Anyone can access a team of trained and experienced support workers by calling 0800 616 171 or via the Time Online webchat. If you’re not able to get through the first time, please keep trying.
RISE: children and young person mental health services
RISE is a family of NHS-led services providing emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire.
- RISE’s Advice and important information during Covid-19 page offers support to enable children and young people to take care of their mind, body and emotions during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Helpline support for children and young people is accessible via the RISE Need Help Now service, and the Rise Crisis team is available for those in crisis.
- RISE Guidance for Professionals is available. The Dimensions Tool is a free online tool providing personalised information to support well-being and mental health. And the Rise Navigation Hub (telephone: 0300 200 2021) provides consultations for professionals about children and young people.
School Health and Wellbeing Service
To speak to a school nurse, please contact the School Health and Wellbeing Service.
- Phone: 0330 024 5204
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Compass - Warwickshire School Health and Wellbeing Service
Parents/carers can call the service on 0330 024 5204 or text Parentline on 07520 619376. Young people aged 11-19 can text ChatHealth on 07507 331525.
Wellbeing for Warwickshire: adult mental health services
To help you cope during this period, the Wellbeing for Warwickshire Hubs will be offering telephone support to anyone who feels they are in need of contact.
To talk to a member of staff or book an appointment, call the Hubs Team on 024 7771 2288. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services are available for people experiencing mild to severe anxiety and depression. They can provide advice, information and therapy. Please note this service involves an initial assessment which then determines the support you will be offered. Call 024 7667 1090 to self-refer.