WCC directly delivers and commissions a range of services able to support education settings with the mental health of children and young people, ranging from prevention and early intervention, through to crisis support.
Universal and prevention services
- Health Visiting
- School Health & Wellbeing Service
- Family Information Service
- Family Information Service – professional briefing booking
- Warwickshire County Council Mental Health Website
Early help and targeted support services
- Rise - Guidance for Professionals
- Education Psychology - Vulnerable Learners Educational Psychology Service
- Family Support Line - To speak to a family support worker over the telephone, call 01926 412412, Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm.
- MASH education number - for Safeguarding queries, you can contact the MASH Education Lead on 01926 418608 or email MASHeducationlead@warwickshire.gov.uk