Teaching school hubs take a leading role in the training and professional development of teachers, support staff and headteachers. They contribute to the raising of standards through school-to-school support. They organise CPD within their area and are Appropriate Bodies for ECF teachers.
Teaching school hubs in The West Midlands:
- Lawrence Sheriff School Academy Trust
- Covering: Coventry, Rugby and Warwick.
- Tudor Grange Academies Trust
- Covering: Bromsgrove, Redditch, Solihull and Stratford.
- John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust
- Covering: Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, North Warwickshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth and Tamworth.
It is expected that maintained schools and academies would align themselves with the TSH in their geographical locality. However, schools and academies may choose another TSH or combination of TSH’s.