Our vision is for every child and young person in Warwickshire to:
- attend a good or outstanding school or setting
- achieve well whatever their starting point or circumstances
- go on to positive destinations
- continue to access high-quality learning throughout their lives.
We promote high levels of achievement and attainment by:
- building capacity and supporting improvement in early years settings, schools and other learning providers
- ensuring every child and young person has access to a place in high-quality early years settings, or schools, or learning providers, and providing learning opportunities for adults
- ensuring provision for children and young people with special educational needs, and vulnerable groups
- supporting young people in the transition to adulthood and employment, especially the most vulnerable.
There are four teams within the Education and Learning Business Unit working towards achieving this vision.