Sign up to deliver two, three and four-year-old funding
- If you would like to sign up to deliver the early years funding entitlements, you will need to contact us by emailing: email@example.com.
- Before contacting us, we ask that you read the information referred to in the documents and downloads section to the right of this page.
- If you are a *Provider registered on the Ofsted Early Years register or exempt as delivering via a school run provision and hold the appropriate Ofsted grading (including those awaiting their first inspection), you can apply to deliver funding for eligible two, three and four-year-olds and be assessed to be added to Warwickshire’s Directory of Funded providers.
- Information about Warwickshire’s requirements to deliver early education funded places can be found in the Guidance and Requirements of Early Education Funding for two, three and four-year-olds, a copy is found to the right of this page, which is available to download.
- When you have been added to Warwickshire’s Directory, you will be funded by the Local Authority to deliver the early years funding education entitlement hours which are free to parents. The hourly rates paid for the early years entitlements are:
- £4.54 per hour for three and four-year-old places
- £5.90 per hour for two-year-old places.
- Parents must be provided with these hours free of charge at the setting; but any additional hours/sessions and sundries e.g. food and nappies accessed which are not covered by the early years funding entitlements can be charged at your standard rates. Any charges relating to the funded hours e.g for food or consumables, must be voluntary for parents and listed separately.
- Providers must complete a Provider Agreement to be added to Warwickshire’s Directory to deliver the early education funded places, an example can be found to the right of this page.
- When you are ready to go ahead, we will send you a link via DocuSign to sign the Provider Agreement.
- When your completed Provider Agreement has been received, you will be added to Warwickshire’s Directory of funded providers. The website link and logins will be sent to you to access the FIS Synergy Provider Portal, where claims for the early years funding entitlements are made. Guidance for the early education funding process can be found to the right of this page.
Please note: the funding claim process is completed online via a Provider Portal and therefore you will need to ensure that you have adequate IT equipment and internet access.
*Providers includes preschools, nurseries, childminders & school run provision